محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

i don't know were u are khatun gian
?
following your style, i may write some text here darlin, wait for you to come back

here i want to write about learning a foreign language, the necessities(why we should learn), the ways to learn, and what language to learn.

a way to earn mony in cities is stablishing an institute for teaching foreign languages. different names, which one is better? which one is cheaper? and which one's quality is more than others? though, here am not going to introduce language schools, but more than that to talk about why we should learn a foerign language.

the advantages of learning a foreign language are so much that any one canpoint to a different factor, for example: powering your memory skilld (you may remind things sooner than before), then to communicate with other people from other cultures. and i can not mention any disadvantage! may be we can say that learning a language that you may not use it now or in the future, is just wasting the time! for example: what is use of learning african languages while you won't need it?!!!! or what is the use of learning 30 languages (as some ads in websites)? it's nothing but wasting the time.

then what to learn? i remember clearly, the first session of American Headway one, we learnt that we learn english because it is the internatinal language. after that l became familiar with 4 important languages: Francais, Germany, Arabic and English. i learnt that these are the most popular languages the world. this can be another factor to choose what to learn, popularity of a language. following this, Chinese can be another alternative.

the internet provides so many usefull books, for learning anything that you want, but don't forget:

if you want to be successful in learning a language, love that language! and practice, practise, praktice and praktise!!!!! remember that. dream in that language, think in that language, lesson, speak, read and write

i have the experience learning Korean, German, Francais and English and absolutly do think that English is the best to start. learning it helps you learn other languages faster. but really the eastern ones are hard to learn

!HeadWay!