bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

farhad protend that he was slept but he was worried about his friend he act like he work for some one . when his wife leave him alone his friend can,t betray to him ? this is logical and farhad is the best logical thinker.easily he gets up and open the door and go behind the wall to see whats happening . and he saw his friend seaching his wallet he feel look like loser . why ? damn this world why his friend do this to him
farhad : what are you doin? ha
farshad surrprised and frightend and first he was shoked and he coudn,t speak but when he ccould speak he said: what nothing ? what are you talking about ?s
farhad: you are searching my wallet for what ? said in anger position
farshad couldn,t take the pressure : ok man don,t be angry i had no chance farhad look at me i know we were friends but just for a moment let me to explain you some thin man they are dangerous they kill every one that stand in front of them they are not jokking when they warn that they kill you one the officer that stand in front of them was killed with helium farhad they warned me i was scared i want to live...man
farhad: do you say to them where am i ? a
farshad : i had no chance man i said to you! dud
farhad : enough i am not your friend any more i go and take your car with no fight alright and you don,t follow me understand?
farshad: but if they come and they don,t see you what should i do ?ha
farhad: that your problem you should thinked about what you done
farshad: don,t do this to me
farhad get his wallet and the switch and take the car out and go ...
suddenly he figured that poor addicted man is a good cover to do some thing that he couldnt do by him self because his location has found and they found him again
searching alittle bit help him to found the addicted man .
the addicted man was felt on the grass again farhad first try to awake ahim but he didn,t and farhad decide to lift him and put him in the car and he did that .
the second part is running from that city . in high possibilities they close the city to stop the car .
maybe his friend call to them again .

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-08-2011 در ساعت 11:58 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید