تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
THIS IS THE STORY OF SOME PEOPLE AROUND US ، WE LOVE THEM ، THEY LOVE US TOO ، BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND US AND THEY THINK THEY TREAT US IN THE BEST WAY

yeah.. once i dreamt i was drowning in a stormy sea... i was paddling and trying to find sth to catch it and survive myself.. but i wasn't shouting anymore... i remember i could see some one on the beach, and he could help me easily but he was just looking at me and giggling! fortunately i could save myself and ran away from the sea and that person who i knew ....
after i woke up, i described my dream for my aunt. she has lots of studies in sleeping and dreaming a.lthough i just consider dreaming as just dreaming, and nothing more, i told her that i AM absolutely angry of that person in the real life and in my dream also, i didn't need his hand!! beacause of my anger, but i was surprides why he didn't help me?!!!! he could see me drowning!, couldn't he?!!
and my aunt said sth thoughtfully: unless you don't say what you need, people won't understand your feelings!!!!

just like that fish! agree?!