bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

ok I give you a clue it is not like my real story but maybe there is some thing that is refer to my life story you have no idea this agha dozde is not the bad guy in our socity today.bad guys dont have any name there names like m.kh.b(mohsen khatar va bacheha !)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. (and one thing I remember I am not going to tell an Indian story !)here we go I lose my childhood album actually it is private album that is refer to me and the palces that I go and there is secret in that album . lets say it like this that if I didn't lost that stuff I had a reason to do some thing great .I have no idea what's in the album but my uncle say to me that you lose your chance for your future life .I ask him to say what the stuff is ? he said that if you deserve it you can have it ! there is no need that I tell what is that!!, now I am an ordinary guy . I work part time in a company and not employee.the story of losing that album is not a long story after my parents died in an accident (my parents are alive !!) they had nothing left for me .I don’t know what are their job they did'nt talk too much to me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kind of it , that’s enough for a clue I think ! use your imagination that’s it !

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 10-25-2011 در ساعت 02:09 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از bigbang به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید