نمایش پست تنها
قدیمی 07-19-2008
امیر عباس انصاری آواتار ها
امیر عباس انصاری امیر عباس انصاری آنلاین نیست.
مسئول ارشد سایت ناظر و مدیر بخش موبایل

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2007
محل سکونت: تهرانپارس
نوشته ها: 8,211
سپاسها: : 8,720

6,357 سپاس در 1,362 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Arrow kodoom معرفی موتور جستجوی فارسی کدوم ( www.kodoom.com )

kodoom معرفی موتور جستجوی فارسی کدوم ( www.kodoom.com )

معرفی موتور جستجوی فارسی کدوم

Every Persian Event on the Planet TM

تمام رویدادهای ایرانی و پارسی در جهان

سوالات متداول

Kodoom چیست؟

Kodoom یک موتور جستجوی مخصوص رویدادهای ایرانی و فارسی می باشد. تقریبا اکثر رویدادهای فارسی مانند کنسرتها، کنفرانسها، نمایش فیلمها و غیره در Kodoom اعلام می شوند. در اینجا نقاطی را که موتور جستجوی kodoom در آنها رویدادهای ایرانی پیدا کرده است را بر روی نقشه ببینید.

من چگونه از Kodoom استفاده کنم؟

اگر مایلید لیست رویدادهای اطرافتان را ببینید نام شهر را در قسمت "where" وارد کرده و دکمه "Go" را فشار دهید. شما همچنین می توانید از امکان جستجوی با کلمات کلیدی ما استفاده کنید. به عنوان مثال اگر به دنبال لیست کنسرتهای استاد شجریان می گردید، در قسمت "keywords" عبارت Shajarian را وارد کرده و دکمه "Go" را فشار دهید. لطفا توجه داشته باشید که با کلمات و عبارات فارسی نمی توانید جستجو کنید.

من چگونه می توانم در Kodoom تبلیغ کنم؟

لطفا برای تبلیغات از صفحه "Advertising Programs" استفاده کنید.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is Kodoom?

A: Kodoom is a Persian Events Search Engine. It contains the most complete list of upcoming Persian events around the planet. Kodoom helps you quickly find out what's going on, wherever you are. Find local Persian events, concerts, meetings, restaurants, or where your favorite band is playing next. See Where on the Planet we found Persian events for you.

If you want to promote an event or a business, Kodoom is a fast, easy and low-cost way to distribute information to your "target" market.

Q: What does "Kodoom" mean?

A: Kodoom means "which one" in Persian.

Q: How do I use Kodoom?

A: In Kodoom, you can search for events both by location and by keywords. If you want to search for local events around a location enter the name of the location (e.g., Los Angeles or London or Tehran) or its zip code (e.g., 90018) and press "Go". We would list nearby events for you. Similarly, you can use our keyword based search by entering some keywords in the keywords box of the home page and pressing the "Go" button. For example, you can search for Shajarian, Siavash, Taraneh, etc.
If you're an event promoter or organizer, Kodoom is a great way to distribute information about your events.

Q: Who are you?

A: We are a non-political organization. Our goal is to connect event seekers, event promoters, and Persian Businesses in a convenient, user-friendly and cost-effective manner. We want to provide a unique and valuable service to the Persian Community at large. Please also check our "About us" page.

Q: Where does Kodoom get all its event information?

A: Our robot goes out everyday and explores the web to find Persian event announcements. If there is a match we index the announcement, and it becomes part of our searchable index. Much of our information is also submitted by users, who want to promote their events and businesses.

Q: I want to promote my event or business. How can Kodoom help me?

A: People often walk away or change the channel during TV or radio commercials, and flip through commercial pages in Papers, but Kodoom users are people who are "Actively" Seeking Persian Events and Businesses in their "Area." So Kodoom allows Precision "Target" marketing to "Captive" customers in your "Target Location" who are "Actively Seeking" Your product. This is either impossible or extremely expensive through traditional promotional channels on mass media (TV, Radio, Paper, Static Internet Site).

Q: I want Kodoom to crawl my site and extract/list our events regularly. what can I do?

A: Please use our "Suggest a Website" page submit the address of your website there.

Q: How can I advertise my business in Kodoom?

A: Please use our "Advertising Programs" page.

Q: The details for an event need to be updated or corrected. How can I do this?

A: 1) Register 2) Log in 3) Go to the event page and look for the 'Edit or Promote this Event' link at the top of the listing detail page. Click the link to access the Edit Event page. When you are finished making edits, save your changes. Our administrators would review your comments and would fix the problem soon.

ویرایش توسط امیر عباس انصاری : 07-19-2008 در ساعت 05:23 AM دلیل: http://p30city.net
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید