تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

خواهش
این الان یه متنه که واسه تون میذارم، از یکی از اساتید انگلیسی ایمیلی پرسیدم، ببین خوبه واسه تون؟
Choosing between IELTS and TOEFL is a matter of personal choice. I prefer IELTS myself, but you should know that, they are both accepted internationally. And some universities abroad, specify whether they accept IELTS or TOEFL (but most of them accept both).

For learning English, there are so many books. I started English from High School. I started with Simplified Short Stories. I didn't go to any class then, I worked on my own and of course I got so much help from one of my teachers (he is my best teacher, and all I have is because of him).

Then after several months I went to a class (in which American Streamline was taught). It only helped my pronunciation, not my vocabulary.

Now, I think which book to study is not a first matter. What matters most is how you study. I learned English with all my will. I really loved English. Better I should say, I live with English. So, study with all your soul, not just to pass some classes.

Some suggestions:
- Now that you are studying Software Engineering, try to use English books as much as you can. Razi University has a very good library (the one at Engineering Faculty). It is very important to study English books, it helps both your English and your Software Engineering knowledge.

- Listen to English as much as you can. If you have access to internet, then download Podcasts from the Internet. I can give you some useful sites if you wish.

- Use English as much as you can. As my teacher used to say, try to think in English. This one is very important too.

- Read books as much as you can. Specially short stories. Again specially those books which contain several short stories in one book.

Again try to work hard, one can learn by oneself much more than in classes and with teachers
این حالا برا تقویت زبان بود! من خودم رو تافل کار میکنم، اما فرقی ندارن که با همدیگه اونقدراهم! کسی که انگلیسیش خوب باشه باید با نحوه ی امتحانا آشنا باشه و خودشو آماده کنه. من در این مورد بیشتر تحقیق میکنم، حتما میگم اینجا