نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
yes i saw them in some movies like fight club
using other's experiences can be very useful for example imagine there is a group which supports and discusses about adolescence's period's of children
one of good points is introducing wide range of probable problems and unexpected behaviors of youth by all members of that group.
as Maryam says , cultural problems may cause lack of participation
but i think this is not an individual problem , it is from basically structural cultural problem's of our sociaty , nobody likes to speak about the family's internal problems and arguments.

but i think there are some instances of such group in iran .
noghte sar e khat .

Thanks for answering.
I thought there are some groups just for Addicts here, is there any for other problems too?
and I think I didn't make myself clear about culture, I meant these groups became a part of their culture, and there are some other cultural things that we are not so familiar with, then talking about some of them in foreign language part is good.
but you are right, we don't know how to talk , how to listen to people and also always try to hide our problems
and you know, I guess I can not join one of them either!!!!! I think It takes a very long time to people get use to it.
I couldn't find a clear history of theses support groups, but found out they are so Old
!

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید