مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile نکاتی برای اینکه مانند یک native american صحبت کنیم - نکاتی که هنگام صحبت به لهجه آمریکایی باید رعایت کرد :)

نکاتی برای اینکه مانند یک native american صحبت کنیم - نکاتی که هنگام صحبت به لهجه آمریکایی باید رعایت کرد

The American L

The American L has two different pronunciations in English (of course, otherwise it would be too easy!). In the beginning or middle of a word, the tongue tip touches just behind the teeth — on those hard ridges. In this position, the L shouldn't give you much trouble. The difficulty begins when the L is at the end of a word. Because the letter L has a shorter, sharper pronunciation in other languages, this will carry over into English, where the whole word will just sound too short. At the end of a word, the L is especially noticeable if it is either missing (Chinese) or too short (Spanish). You need to put a little schwa sound before the final L. If you want to say the word ball, [bäl], it will sound too short if you don't say [bä-uhl]. You may even need to add a tiny schwa at the end to finish off the L, [bä-uh-luh].

One way to avoid the pronunciation difficulty of a final L, such as in call, is to make a liaison when the next word begins with a vowel. For example, if you want to say I have to call on my friend, let the liaison do your work for you; say, [I have to kä-län my friend].

تلفظ حرف L در لهجه امریکایی:

این حرف در این لهجه، دو جور تلفط دارد ! که البته راحت هم هستند ! بسته به محل قرار گرفتن حرف L در وسط یا آخر کلمه تلفظ آن تغییر میکند، در نظر بگیرید: شما برای ادای کلمه ی Letter یا Lambert یا alley مشکلی ندارید، چون L را به وضوح میتوان تلفظ کرد و شنید، اما آیا تا به حال به تلفظ L در Ball توجه کرده اید؟ اگر میخواهید امریکن تلفظ کنید، یک شوای کوچک (رجوع کنید به پست قبل) قبل از L پایانی همیشه قرار دهید:
[bä-uh-luh].