سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض Haji Firuz

do not know how to say thanks to my dear friend, Mahba Gian
thank u very much for ur nice essay darlin it was a very well organized
text and an easy to understand one about our nice tradition the noroz

Happy noroz my friend

now, following Mahba, i am going to write what i, myself, know about one famous person related
to these dayd and noroz, that's no one but Haji Firooz

based on my searches, no one knows for sure why there is always a
funny person named Haji Firooz, who appears at these times of year, wearing
red clothes, fastening a belt and colered his face in black
here is a photo of him

according to dr.Kazazi, professor of persian literature, there is a story behind him ... that turns back
to thousands of years ago... and has roots in religious belifes of Persian people, everything related to Haji Firooz is a sign
e.g. his red cloths can be said that is a sign of the "obvious world" in contrast with the "hidden world" which is
appeared in his black face...based on our ancestors' belifes, there are two worlds: the obvious one and the hidden one. they also
thought that as the spring comes, gods of fertilization, agriculture and etc. show themselves and leave the hidden room
slowly as the winter goes away...therefore Haji's black face shows that goods are comming back from hidden world, where they were
during winter. Then about his red colored clothes we can say that, it is a sign for
sun (also i. myself, think that his circle in hand is a sign of sun, too) and shows that spring is comming.
because the sun itself is a sign of living, spring and every thing good! and nice

the combination of these two colors really surprises me... definitely there is a
story and a phelosophy behind it that maybe is hidden forever
!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 03-22-2011 در ساعت 06:35 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید