محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها
nice topic with a title which attracted us, tnx islander [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Islander/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
admin, ur english is really good, just one qst: Who is Maryam? any one participating in this topic
?

kidding? I think I just failed, not many responses!!! So I decided not to participate in Persian parts instead !!!!!!!!!! and I am Maryam, Dear friend.

نقل قول:

to be honest, i have never heard anything about such groups, but that sounds like fun to be one the members of them, supporting groups. . .
404 !
as far as i remember, there were some readings about these groups in my english books at the time i went to language schools, at that time, i thought to my self, how good it is to be one of the members of them, but in my personal opinion, i'd rather to attend in a group which foreigners attend more !
If you are interested in movies, you can see samples in : Rabbit hole. Fight club, Back up plan, Lost, Rachel getting married
نقل قول:
mybe my opinion looks strange to some extent, but comparing society with net (using net you can have more relationship with foreigner) i prefer talking with thise not from my country. am more comfortable wuth them.
what do you think about the reason?
why do i like to be in a supporting group with more foreigners than iranians?
Maybe you found foreigner more honest and frank, and I guess they really are. Or maybe it’s the matter of language. You know, sometimes a foreign language can act like a cover, make you speak more comfortable. For example I can be really talkative when I’m speaking English, but more silent speaking Persian and I’m not sure why

and nice pic

ویرایش توسط Islander : 04-20-2012 در ساعت 11:20 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید