بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > فنی و مهندسی > معماری

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-20-2012
انعکاس در معماری آواتار ها
انعکاس در معماری انعکاس در معماری آنلاین نیست.
تازه کار

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2012
نوشته ها: 7
سپاسها: : 0

0 سپاس در 0 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض Intérieur - Extérieur / Place de Vosges, Paris

Intérieur - Extérieur / Place de Vosges, Paris انعکاس در شاهکارهای معماری

معماری و بازتاب نور و تصویر Intérieur - Extérieur / Place de Vosges, Paris

عکس نور معماری

Interior - Exterior

Innen und Außen

Intérieur - extérieur

Travelling to Paris on 30 August provided the chance to catch the last day of the Cartier-Bresson exhibition at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie. (It is still under "current exhibitions", but it will no doubt be moved from there soon: www.mep-fr.org)

Putting on Ferdinando Scianna ("La Géométrie et la Passion") at the same time, did not do him much good: Even though there were some masterpieces in his show, too (less than a handful), he clearly does not reach the level of Cartier-Bresson. Cartier-Bresson's "géometrie" is more elegant and seems completely effortless.

Coming out of the MEP (with queues even longer than when I went in - Cartier-Bresson still draws large crowds!), I strolled around Place des Vosges. Looking at the Galleries and shops, I was able to take another shot at my favourite theme of the moment: Reflections and "inside-out / outside-in". The bright sunshine projected the Place des Vosges into the Galleries and show cases, where it blended with the exhibited works.

The sun was a bit too strong, such the the reflected images "drowned" the interior. Trying to get another chance, the weather had changed and the light was useless. I will have to try again later.

The best result so far, for me, is the above image of the show case of L'Eclaireur. (www.leclaireur.com; click to enlarge the image). I love the blending of the writing on the wall and the tree. My second favourite are the last two images (the last one being a more extremely cropped version of the same image). Here, the exhibited art works are still recognisable, and we have another dimension added: The posters of exhibitions in other places.

The following images are from the two galleries of Ariel Sibony. (www.arielsibony.com)

Intérieur - Extérieur / Place de Vosges, Paris معماری و ساختمانهای زیبا
شاهکارهای معماری
بناهای زیبا و باور نکردنی با معماری فوق العاده .
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 08:18 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.