بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > کامپیوتر اینترنت و شبکه Computer internet > سیستم عامل > لینوکس - linux

لینوکس - linux در این تالار مسائل مربوط به سیستم عامل قدرتمند لینوکس و هسته های مختلف آن , اخبار دانلود نرم افزارها و.... پرداخته میشود

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-16-2009
آموزش لینوکس AP آواتار ها
آموزش لینوکس AP آموزش لینوکس AP آنلاین نیست.
کاربر خودکار-مقالات لینوکس

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2009
نوشته ها: 53
سپاسها: : 0

0 سپاس در 0 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض Ubuntu 8.10 Interpid Ibex

Ubuntu 8.10 Interpid Ibex
مقاله آموزشی لینوکس

A new version of Ubuntu has been released at October 2008, namely Interpid Ibex. This release brings new look of ubuntu, we can see from new theme that added altough it's not become default theme. That's makes Ubuntu dark, modern, but still usable, new look-appealing to those looking for a fancy yet aesthetic theme.
Interpid Ibex includes the newest release of GNOME 2.24.Nautilus, the default file browser, has a lot of improvements, including tabs-which you are already familiar with from your web browser. Tabs not only help you save a lot of screen real estate, they help you in organizing your files by not having to open sveral Nautilus windows. And another new feature is the new eject button intehrated int the Places column in the sidebar. Right next to the icons of your CD/DVD drives a small eject ion is shown which will, of course, eject your optical media.

Last but not least, on the GNOME side of the improvements,stands the new screen resolution dialog, utilizing the recent XrandR 1.2 specifications of X.Org,drastically improving the handling of some multihead setups. This leads to X.Org 7.4. The latest stable build of the ubiquitous X Windows System improves support for all major hotpluggable devices such as mice,keyboards and graphics tablets. In the past, many were struggling with its configuration, and the more mention of xorg.conf made the strongest of men cry. This dark age has finally come to an end, as the newest release of X.Org allows the
great majority of users - those without esoteric input devices nor screen resolutions - to run Ubuntu without an xorg.conf at all. This especially helps those on computers with multiple users, as Person A can simply plug in her tablet, and Person B her gaming mouse, without having to change anything. But, there are other new features:
for multi-user environments, one ofthe most prominent being the inclusion of the ecryptfs-utilities,offering you an easy way to create private encrypted folders in the users' home directory.
Ubuntu has supported LVM+LUKS encryption for entire partitions for a long time already, but this had a major drawback in areas like speed, setup and the lack of per-user encrypted content. Everything is encrypted by a single password which has to be entered at every boot.(Source :full Circle Magazine)
  • UBUNTU 8.10 at The First Sight
When Im heard that's Ubuntu 8.10 has been released, I interested to Install it on my PC cause I will replaced my Mandriva one 2008.1 with this one. I try to rent from a CD rental, but no one that's already have Ubuntu 8.10. Then I decided to download it from the Internet. But the connection is not so stable, so I don't finished that cause my money is "run out"(my helmet also stolen by people when I browsing.Oh God, why Im not so lucky this day?)before the downloaded file has been completed. Someday, my friend offers me an Ubuntu 8.10 CD's, then I borrowed that. I try to install that, during the installation there are no something that wrong, but after I installed that on my PC, and try to change the screen resolution to 1024x768 (the default resolution is : 800 x 600). What I see?! Yes, the resolution just become 1/4 of my Monitor resolution. But it works normally if I use 800 x 600 resolution. It so shocked my, last year when I installed Ubuntu 7.10 there is doesn't matter about the resolution. But why at the newer Ubuntu version there is a problem that appears about the screen resolution. Maybe, it's one of bug at Ubuntu?!
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 08:39 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.