قدیمی 08-14-2013
DifferenceBetween آواتار ها
DifferenceBetween DifferenceBetween آنلاین نیست.
ربات اتوماتیک

تاریخ عضویت: May 2013
نوشته ها: 108
سپاسها: : 0

0 سپاس در 0 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض مقایسه تفاوت های Difference between AVCHD and Mpeg4

مقایسه تفاوت های Difference between AVCHD and Mpeg4

AVCHD vs Mpeg4

Just what type of storage format is used when storing audio files in your computer or mobile device? There are two very commonly used formats and these are the AVCHD and the Mpeg4 format that have for long been used as the most preferred methods of saving files. Just what differences do these two files have?</p>

AVCHD is an acronym that stands for Advanced Video Codec High Definition. This is a format that is used for storage of video files. The difference that AVCHD has with the Mpeg4 format is the file structures that each format takes up. The file structure points towards the container format that each of the two structures employ. It is however important to note that both structures employ the same video codec recording style which is the MPEG-4 AVC/H. The AVCHD however takes formatting differently, making use of the .M2TS while the MP4 formatted video employs the use of a .MP4 extension.

The AVCHD format will make use of the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 as stated above. Additionally, the audio codec that it makes use of is the Dolby Digital AC-3. The picture size of the AVCHD and the aspect ratio is at 16 :9 but the picture size may vary, with allowance for 1920×1080/60i, 50i (16:9) and 1440×1080/60i, 50i (16:9). The audio channels and sampled frequency that AVCHD allows for is 2 channels at 48 kHz or a 5.1 channel at 48 kHz. The container format of the AVCHD is also of importance as it is an MPEG -2 systems which comes with a .M2TS file extension as indicated above.

It is also important to take note of the compatibility that the AVCHD allows for. This format is compatible with the Blu-Ray Disc format. The format is also compatible with other recording devices that include the Hard Disk or even the Memory Stick. This format is the recommended one when looking for high quality media that can be played back as HD TV media.

The Mpeg 4 media or MP4 as is commonly referred to come with a video codec of MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 and an MPEG-4 AAC LC Audio codec that allows for seamless playback of media. The system, offers three different picture sizes but with two different Aspect ratios. This format thus allows for scaling of media to playback as best as it can. These are 1440×1080/30p (16:9), the 1280×720/30p (16:9) and the 640×480/30p (4:3). The media however has 2 channels that come at 48 kHz. The container format that is employed by the Mpeg 4 format is the MPEG-4 System (.MP4 file extension).

This Mpeg 4 format comes with a robust compatibility that makes do with Compatible with the Apple format and QuickTime format. It is compatible with various media and networks. These include the PlayStation and network video that makes it a great alternative for gamers. When making use of the Mpeg 4 system, a single movie is quite easy to move from one format to another as opposed to using the AVCHD format. This makes it the format the best alternative for copying and moving files into websites.

Summary

Both the AVCHD and the Mpeg 4 are formats that are used for conversion and storage of media files.

AVCHD is an acronym that stands for Advanced Video Codec High Definition

AVCHD is used in the creation of high quality video such as the Blu-ray Disk

AVCHD uses the 16:9 aspect ratio and with different resolutions at 1920×1080/60i, 50i and 1440×1080/60i, 50i

AVCHD allows for 2 channels which is are a 2 channel and a 5.1 channel both at 48 kHz

Mpeg 4 offers 2 aspect ratios, 16:9 and 4:3

Mpeg 4 offers only a single 2 channel

You might also like…

پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 01:58 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.