بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 04-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
you can remember i have introduced m.naseri at pm cant you ?

arash ahmadi is one of the best member of electrical engineering department of razi uni
sometimes he teaches MicroProcessors
I meant we live in a different context of living in comparison with Foreigner therefore implementing their experiences in incompatible conditions and contexts may cause some problems .
i don;t know why i thought Islander is a man . . .
now i got what you meant, and you're right

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-21-2012 در ساعت 12:46 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 04-21-2012
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
No i think there are some groups which include people living with cancer
and you know there is a group made by Darioush recently for addicts
generally i think there are many difficulty for making a group or community in IRAN for political reasons
as i mentioned using the others experiences can be very useful but imagine who wants to speak about his experiences at an AIDS group in Iran

maybe Foreigner are more honest but really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
we want you islander to be talkative at persian too ! not only in site.
-----------

It’s really nice to hear that, It could be a very good start. and you are right, we are forbidden to have for example AIDS groups at the first place. then if we had, people cannot talk easily there!!! So what will be the point? As a matter of fact we have a very long way to go..

نقل قول:
maryam and islander and jojetighi! are 3of a kind

Oh, maybe I got “Multiple personality” !!!! I confess I have some other names too!!! But the good part is you can call me each one that you prefer!!!

نقل قول:
we want you islander to be talkative at persian too ! not only in site

very nice of you!! I always try But Joojetighis cannot talk too much
!!!!

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها

you have 'ekhtiar !' how do we say that in english?
this topic is so nice that i think about it sometimes a day and think about what ti write when i read the posts, tnx dear, honestly i thought you are a man ! dont know why ! once Dane Kolane named you as : m.Naseri and i thought it is: Mr.Naseri ! so 'ke intowr !' (please thell me that, too in english !) no, this topic is absolutly good, well done dear

ow! dane knows how i love movies ! you know, i watch a movie once a year ! i have just seen 4 parts of lost . . . shame on me !
i agree with you about foreigners. i like talking wit them

Thanks dear, very sweet of you. Really glad you liked it.
But taking me as a man seems so strange to me Dear Meheregan!!! Any way I’m really glad you know I’m a girl now!! Because I was talking to you as a girl to another girl, may seems rude for a gentleman talking to a lady that just Met !!!!!!!
I guess “So, That’s it” is a fine replace for “ke intur” !

And Don’t worry dear, you can finish Lost after this semester examinations. I recommend it because it’s helpful for listening and learning routine conversation.

Sharing experiences always works
I like this expression too Dear Saba, I agree. And I think it really worked good, that get this much Important.

Dear Mehregan Thank you for your suggestions, very kind of you. I will check them out..

And That “The God from somebody’s Hand” was So funny!! I just read it several times, didn’t understand!! Then I said I will ask or Google it!!! But at last I found out
!!!

ویرایش توسط Islander : 04-21-2012 در ساعت 05:55 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-30-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile ?"have you ever heard anything about "Online Supporting Groups

?"have you ever heard anything about "Online Supporting Groups
Online supporting groups

while doing an activity called: Web gardi ! in persian, i faced something interesting and worth to be written here, in Maryam's nice topic

there are so many sites on the internet, (actually, on the internet, or n the internet? which one is correct?) that provide facilities so that you can be a member of an imaginary supporting group. looks nice, i think i can be more active there, and i said before, i can be more comfortable with foreigners.
here is the site i enjoyed: http://www.dailystrength.org

گروه های حامی مجازی
در جریان وبگردی هایم ! به موضوع جالبی برخورد کردم و فکر کردم که ارزش اینو داره که در تاپیک مریم عزیز نوشته بشه
سایت های زیادی در اینترنت وجود دارند که امکانی رو برای شما فراهم میکنند که عضو یه گروه حامی بشید. به نظرم خیلی خوبه و خود من مثلا، میتونم اونجا فعال تر باشم، چون
همونطور که قبلا هم گفتم، با اجنبی ها ! راحت ترم !
اون هم لینک یکی از سایت های گروه های حامیه

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-30-2012 در ساعت 10:01 AM دلیل: ترجمه و افزودن تصویر :)
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 04-30-2012
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

Thank you Dear Mehregan, I had a look and joined too. It can be a good experience. The Most interesting thing is the variety of groups. I explore many of them, and really surprised. there is every thing that you can think about!!!!
But you know, I guess there will be some difference culture problems for us, I mean they may not understand us.we are somehow familiar with their culture because of their international movies,but they know nothing about us. Maybe their solutions and experiences won't work for us!!! Of course I'm not sure,we can try it.

by the way very Lovely picture and nice translation for " support Group" I thought a lot but couldn't find any thing

پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Islander به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
پاسخ

برچسب ها
online support groups, online supporting groups, opinions about support groups, support groups, supporting groups, talking about supporting groups, گروه های حامی, گروه های حامی مجازی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 09:32 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.