بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 12-17-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Lightbulb ?!!! Do You Believe in Love At The First Sight

Hi!
No one's here?!

this topic is special!!!!

dislike other topics in this part (learning foreign languages), here the purpose of Improving English is at the second floor! here we talk! really talk about a matter that really effects the society and what i want to mention is: the group of Teenagers . . .

I made this topic in order to absorb users and guests to write! because this one is an attractive subject!

Love at first sight!

in my personal opinion, this (Love at first sight) does not exist at all!

what could be the relation between love(!) and the first meeting!

i can't swallow that! although i know. . . it depends on "why we meet"! the purpose is important!

but, generally, i do think that love is something beyond what we think . . . Love won't be appeared, but under special circumstances.

now, tell me, what is your comment? what do you think? how should we be appeared in the first meeting? and what to do in case we feel we are in love! or we have been loved!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 02-06-2012 در ساعت 01:15 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 12-17-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile wht do men notice at the first meeting

here is what i found on Yahoo, about the first meeting! and what do men specially notice _ Of course that is natural! _ at the first time that see women, hope you like that

1. Your hair

Hair takes the top spot for a number of reasons. First, it's easy to spot. You may have a bottom to make Pippa Middleton weep with envy, but it's unlikely to be the thing men notice first about you unless you're holding a wedding dress train outside Westminster Abbey.

Men don't just glance at a swooshy, shiny mane of hair and then move onto your other assets. They glance at it, and then keep on glancing. It's a potent symbol of femininity that screams out to be touched. It also shows that you look after yourself and take pride in your appearance - qualities that many men rate very highly indeed. That said, you don't want to look high-maintenance, so don't overdo the products or extreme styling. Just keep your hair clean and conditioned, and invest in a good cut that suits your hair and your features.

2. Your eyes

If your hair is your face's frame, your eyes are its windows. Grown men can be hypnotised by a swoosh of beautiful hair followed by knockout eye contact. Eyes are so powerful because they are about direct communication, and eye contact enables you to make an instant connection with a stranger.

Psychologist Arthur Arun tested the power of eye contact by dividing pairs of strangers into two groups. One group of pairs engaged in intense conversation, while the other pairs stared silently into each other's eyes for four minutes. Each time he did this test, the eye-contact couples reported feeling much more connected than the intimate-chat couple. One eye-contact couple even got married. So much for the power of conversation!

3. Your shoes

Hair, eyes… shouldn't smile come next? Not according to the men we spoke to. When asked what they noticed first, men were surprisingly keen to mention the importance of stylish shoes. Particularly, and predictably, high heels.

4. Your Smile

Smile at him, and that's when he really sees your face. He won't notice the slight crookedness of your teeth, or the chapped bit on your lip, or the spot that appeared this morning, or even if you've got a bit of food stuck in between your incisors - he'll notice the sincerity and friendliness of your smile.

Of course i had to read the main text carefully, i organized it again and cleaned so many parts, what remains here is just information, not the education to adukts! just information.

what do you think?
قدیمی 12-17-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض

my sisters . . . we do not live in a safe era, we should take care of ourselves

a dangerous age. . .
قدیمی 01-29-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Thumbs up love at first sight - english writings

well
looks like no body likes to talk about this matter of subject!
i will keep on writing!

now that i read the posts of mine above, found so many grammatical mistakes!
Big Bang, excuse me!

the time i was admitted to the university, we had the subject of: General English
and a lesson named: Love At at First sight

but the teacher didn't teach it! why? no one knows

but i know!

because of some reasons related to the capacity of students!

what do you think
?
قدیمی 02-03-2012
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

i don,t excuse you ! how you can have mistakes but i can,t
girls are always girls
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
miss mehregan honestly put fair in your judgment when our god creates us in couples that when we see each other we just feel diffrent
how you can say that it belongs to student capacity
don,t mention your self or the ones around you it,s a rule of Creation
i see myself i am strange with the terms of my society
i don,t want to be different but i am different not by choose
it is simply understandable that guys like me who is not interested in the subject like love soo less
cause i have bad experience about that and i have a personality that i don,t do the same mistake twice. what is the point of love
it is just in stories and it is just in our imagination
many people in this world when they were engaged or married they did n,t fall in love with each other it is just a Necessity of living in this world
you can live alone but you need some one to be with . that s it . absolutely love is a lie that made by our imagination to be a Justification for our needs. that,s it .
love in first sight or subject likes that is just another boring Description of our hopes and our imaginative things. rich is always rich
beauty is always beauty
some thing in our life is changeable but i am damn sure that love is a lie it is not exist and mentally it is Illness.
like the time that you feel crazy and you want to do crazy thing
being logical is better than being high on emotion
emotion looks like a Mirage that when you follow it after a while you just understand that your life is ruined by it
love in first side is not love it is Mania
. tell me how you can understand the personality of the others in the first side
we all reads this stuff in the stories but do you see it in the real world ? is it really true that we say someone just interested in personality of another guy in first sight ?of course not in first sight we just see our faces our body our gestures
and our language
and often we just Pretend on our first sight
soooooooooooooo for result love at first sight is just a lie and this is my opinion

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 02-03-2012 در ساعت 11:44 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-04-2012
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

Intresting topic sis
tnx
A. Mammad gian what is that suppoed mean girl are always girls? is it like guys are nor always guys or something
Come on man! How many times do I have to talk about my Truck seriously

But more importantly , B.which happens to be my contribution to the topic and here it goes
Dear mehregan no one respecting the concept of love feels it at the first sight BUT the first time you meet the person, you have this wierd feeling in your stomach, something you have never felt before, it kinda feels like begining of something special
!you look in the person's eyes and your heart smiles
and no matter how it goes, you remember that smile for ever. any time you look back you are like"Who would've thought that that look will lead to this?"That smile is wiht 4ever
That's what i think
Something as huge as love, needs its time to grow but the root of the beautiful tree of love penetrates your heart at the first sight
You may feel like you like some one and by extention feel the root going down your heart, but if that feeling is not love and is only a crush, then that root will never grow
so, something roots up in your heart and by the time, if it is your true feeling, if the person is the right one, that root will stronger at minute
(har daghighe ghavitar mishe)
And as an answer to you dear Mammd, all kind of creatures finally end up living with one of their own kind, but what makes us different than them, is the LOVE domenating the life
It's like a glue that in the hurricanes of life, still sticks families back together
Love is not a lie, is just the one thing, the one feeling actually worth being felt and without it, life goes gray

ویرایش توسط Saba_Baran90 : 02-04-2012 در ساعت 12:39 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-04-2012
GhaZaL.Mr آواتار ها
GhaZaL.Mr GhaZaL.Mr آنلاین نیست.
کاربر خيلی فعال

تاریخ عضویت: May 2011
محل سکونت: نیست. رفته است..
نوشته ها: 782
سپاسها: : 312

1,461 سپاس در 592 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

No
Actually Not

قدیمی 02-04-2012
cz.aria آواتار ها
cz.aria cz.aria آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عادی

نوشته ها: 83
سپاسها: : 34

87 سپاس در 31 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
cz.aria به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

hi buddies
:this topic reminded me this famous quote
!love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else
bernard shaw
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از cz.aria به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 02-04-2012
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

?Well CAN-YOU-BELIEVE-THAT
look who's back!Long time no seen Aria
?Why does every one have such dark remarks on love
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Saba_Baran90 به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 02-04-2012
cz.aria آواتار ها
cz.aria cz.aria آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عادی

نوشته ها: 83
سپاسها: : 34

87 سپاس در 31 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
cz.aria به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

(!yes long time no seen but new guys have come and my absence hadn't been felt! (jam khali nabude
?why do u think every one has dark remark
maybe the reality of love is it and people make it highlighted to satisfy themselves and to find sth super natural to prove their partners (husband, wife, bf, gf) right that they like him/her more than usual
ofcourse to love and to be loved is an inevitable sensation but note that the one with whom you're in love is one like others however you love him/her
!consequently i think bernard shaw has said kinda right
!!oh! i forgot to congratulate victory of PERSPOLIS
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از cz.aria سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
improve your english, love at first sight

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 10:43 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.