بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 11-20-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Lightbulb ...If i were an inventor *اگریک مخترع بودم...

!Hi!
?what to say more
just come and say what would you like to invent
or what to create
what way
what thing
what anything, it shouldn't be necessarily a matter, say a word if you like
!

who knows? maybe someone find your idea, and invent it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-18-2012 در ساعت 11:10 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 11-20-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض

i, myself, will say the first invention! i am really keen on making a watch, just like Bernard's!

oh, god, i love to have that! to stop the time, you know, it is very useful, when taking an exam!!!! when buying things and you don't have enough money! whenever you miss someone..... hey ......! when you want to avoid a bad disadter to occur....
what do you think about my idea?! please explain about you ideas, and comment others. the purpose is just improving english
------------------
p.s how bad is it that i have to rewise what i write and change the allignment! it doesn't work good in english! agree
?

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 11-20-2011 در ساعت 09:47 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 02-07-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Unhappy let's imagine! if we were inventors !

dear buddies!
if i were an inventor, i'd invent two important things!
one: somethin to call you to come to this topic! and something to know how i can improve this part of the forum . . .
قدیمی 02-07-2012
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

you do not need to invent any thing
i am the person that cause every one to come to this topic
again without mamad every thing is just boring
and i am the engine but you are the start soo don,t care about anyone who cares they come or not we enjoy ourselves with this topic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think if i were is not true for me cause i am already an inventor ! i guess my future plan is to invent some thing that make us not to use oil and its products as a fuel for our cars and plane and every thing that use fuel to work out
not cng or electric devices i want to invent some thing that make energy by it self
i mean look at ourselves we are look like a power plant we made energy and we use it . some thing like that

the other thing that i want to invent is a virtual brain that can think and learn imagine that you make a program by computer that is in simply description look like us . and when i say that don,t remember those hollywood bullshit about artificial intelligence and Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger and it,s terminator
i mean just imagine that someday you don,t have to do
Repetitive work
it,s brilliant ha ? look like a miracle

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از bigbang به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 02-07-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

the other thing that i want to invent is a program that can analysis the women
i mean if i can do that for sure i can win the noble prize too cause it is the most difficult of the humanity problems

the forth thing that i want to invent is a cheap mechanism for producing Freshwater from the sea or the ocean water
cause every body says that the third world war is for fresh and usable water
i want to stop the third world war

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-07-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

the sixth thing that i want to invent is a device or program or a way that alert us Earthquakes at least one day sooner that we have enough time to rescue our life and our stuff

the seventh thing that i want to invent is a device or way that can show our soul
pretty scary ha ? but it is just an idea

the eighth thing that i want to invent is an answering machine that understand our situation and state and when every body make a phone call to us depend on who they are and what they are saying , answering them .

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 02-07-2012 در ساعت 07:55 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-07-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Thumbs up inventions

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط bigbang نمایش پست ها
you do not need to invent any thing
i am the person that cause every one to come to this topic
again without mamad every thing is just boring
and i am the engine but you are the start soo don,t care about anyone who cares they come or not we enjoy ourselves with this topic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think if i were is not true for me cause i am already an inventor ! i guess my future plan is to invent some thing that make us not to use oil and its products as a fuel for our cars and plane and every thing that use fuel to work out
not cng or electric devices i want to invent some thing that make energy by it self
i mean look at ourselves we are look like a power plant we made energy and we use it . some thing like that

the other thing that i want to invent is a virtual brain that can think and learn imagine that you make a program by computer that is in simply description look like us . and when i say that don,t remember those hollywood bullshit about artificial intelligence and Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger and it,s terminator
i mean just imagine that someday you don,t have to do
Repetitive work
it,s brilliant ha ? look like a miracle

surely no one comes here without mamad
mamad, i didn't get your second invention, but the first one was nice, sir inventor, it is nice to be familiar with you

when i was in high school, my friend and i decided to make something like that. but we couldn't !

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط bigbang نمایش پست ها
the other thing that i want to invent is a program that can analysis the women
i mean if i can do that for sure i can win the noble prize too cause it is the most difficult of the humanity problems

the forth thing that i want to invent is a cheap mechanism for producing Freshwater from the sea or the ocean water
cause every body says that the third world war is for fresh and usable water
i want to stop the third world war

oh, your post reminded me something very important. but first one question: excuseme, in which aspect of noble you may receive a prize???
and my idea: i wanna invent something so as to tell me: why men are TOO proud by themselves? i don't know. . .

your idea for stopping the third world war is great, o appreciate you, if you need any computer programmer, am at your service

a washing liquid that its ability to clean the fat is high!

a kind of submarine that has every capability of living, in order to make submarine-city

a kind of space rockets that assembles attractive facilities so that astronauts can live for a long time, in order to fly to mars and far away plants

i have an idea! (ofcourse it's not mine! it's the writer of Avatar's idea!) for travelling far distances in space!
a very long lasting sleep . . .

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 02-07-2012 در ساعت 08:00 PM دلیل: میخواستم یاد بگیرم ببینم ادغام چه جوریه :دی
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-07-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

the ninth thing that i want to invent is a machine that can make clouds and rain from the ground it is already invented in nasa but because of our Boycott we
they don,t sell their product to us and surly it is important to us to make a rain cause our country is a Drought country and we need water

the tenth thing that i want to invent is a device for translating the animals language to our language to understand what they exactly want

i guess ten idea is enough for first try and about the third world war let me think if i can employ you or not

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 02-07-2012 در ساعت 08:06 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-09-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

ok the process of inventing is continue

i want to invent a shampoo that doesn,t need water to clean our hair
i want to invent a knife that when i push a button it,s sharpness appear i mean a safe knife
i want to invent an airplane that can reduce its speed rapidly and fast so it doesn,t need to move circular around before landing and reduce the Risk of landing

i want to invent a way to estimate the Interval of the right answer in every science
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does,does does does does does does does doesdo
esdoes does does does does does does does does

kill me miss mehregan
where these mistakes come from ?i have no idea ! and for plane yes its moves around the Airport area before landing to reduce the speed of the plane.a big circular rounding move and 60 or 70 degree rounding on it,s self(yek dore bozorg va dar hamin heyn ta 60 ela 70 darage kaj shodan az jesnse dvaran) it is farsi cheating by the way it is mechanical engineers particular. you don,t need to figure it out

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 02-09-2012 در ساعت 11:09 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 02-09-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض

smart big bang!
lemme ask you some questions: do you know the differences between 'do' and 'does' ? boy, plz be a bit more careful about these points, you are affecting me by your Personal Grammar! this is a new language
about the plane, do planes move circular before landing? i didn't get that!

you know, i wanna steal your ideas and invent them by my self! i will win so many prizes!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-18-2012 در ساعت 11:07 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
پاسخ

برچسب ها
improving english, تقویت زبان

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 05:04 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.