بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 04-19-2012
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض Needs Your Opinion: Do You Ever Think About "Support Groups" Dear Friends

I was watching a movie yesterday; saw a girl attending a “Support group”, wondering why those groups are so important in some countries? I’m sure that you saw samples in many movies too. In a support group, members provide each other with various types of help, usually nonprofessional and non material, for a particular shared, usually burdensome, characteristic.
It sounds interesting, people with the same problem (Addiction, Sleep disorders, Alzheimer's, parents or children issues and….) gather around sharing their experiences and emotions. They never meet before but because of the same problem they can easily understand each other and talk about their very own case without embarrassing.
I really like to know what do think. Do you like such a thing? Would you attend them if we had the opportunity in Iran? Or you simply found it none sense?

P.S. I guess this is the matter of culture, so if you have such a subject on mind discussing them here will be nice

ویرایش توسط Islander : 04-19-2012 در ساعت 11:13 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 04-20-2012
دانه کولانه آواتار ها
دانه کولانه دانه کولانه آنلاین نیست.
    مدیر کل سایت

کوروش نعلینی

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2007
نوشته ها: 12,700
سپاسها: : 1,382

7,486 سپاس در 1,899 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
دانه کولانه به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

yes i saw them in some movies like fight club
using other's experiences can be very useful for example imagine there is a group which supports and discusses about adolescence's period's of children
one of good points is introducing wide range of probable problems and unexpected behaviors of youth by all members of that group.
as Maryam says , cultural problems may cause lack of participation
but i think this is not an individual problem , it is from basically structural cultural problem's of our sociaty , nobody likes to speak about the family's internal problems and arguments.

but i think there are some instances of such group in iran .
noghte sar e khat .

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از دانه کولانه سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-20-2012
Islander آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
yes i saw them in some movies like fight club
using other's experiences can be very useful for example imagine there is a group which supports and discusses about adolescence's period's of children
one of good points is introducing wide range of probable problems and unexpected behaviors of youth by all members of that group.
as Maryam says , cultural problems may cause lack of participation
but i think this is not an individual problem , it is from basically structural cultural problem's of our sociaty , nobody likes to speak about the family's internal problems and arguments.

but i think there are some instances of such group in iran .
noghte sar e khat .

Thanks for answering.
I thought there are some groups just for Addicts here, is there any for other problems too?
and I think I didn't make myself clear about culture, I meant these groups became a part of their culture, and there are some other cultural things that we are not so familiar with, then talking about some of them in foreign language part is good.
but you are right, we don't know how to talk , how to listen to people and also always try to hide our problems
and you know, I guess I can not join one of them either!!!!! I think It takes a very long time to people get use to it.
I couldn't find a clear history of theses support groups, but found out they are so Old
!

پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 04-20-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile supporting groups - our opinions about supporting groups

yeap
nice topic with a title which attracted us, tnx islander
admin, ur english is really good, just one qst: Who is Maryam? any one participating in this topic?

to be honest, i have never heard anything about such groups, but that sounds like fun to be one the members of them, supporting groups. . .
404 !

as far as i remember, there were some readings about these groups in my english books at the time i went to language schools, at that time, i thought to my self, how good it is to be one of the members of them, but in my personal opinion, i'd rather to attend in a group which foreigners attend more !

mybe my opinion looks strange to some extent, but comparing society with net (using net you can have more relationship with foreigner) i prefer talking with thise not from my country. am more comfortable wuth them.
what do you think about the reason?
why do i like to be in a supporting group with more foreigners than iranians?

to be continued . . .

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-20-2012 در ساعت 03:24 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-20-2012
Islander آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها
nice topic with a title which attracted us, tnx islander [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Islander/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
admin, ur english is really good, just one qst: Who is Maryam? any one participating in this topic
?

kidding? I think I just failed, not many responses!!! So I decided not to participate in Persian parts instead !!!!!!!!!! and I am Maryam, Dear friend.

نقل قول:

to be honest, i have never heard anything about such groups, but that sounds like fun to be one the members of them, supporting groups. . .
404 !
as far as i remember, there were some readings about these groups in my english books at the time i went to language schools, at that time, i thought to my self, how good it is to be one of the members of them, but in my personal opinion, i'd rather to attend in a group which foreigners attend more !
If you are interested in movies, you can see samples in : Rabbit hole. Fight club, Back up plan, Lost, Rachel getting married
نقل قول:
mybe my opinion looks strange to some extent, but comparing society with net (using net you can have more relationship with foreigner) i prefer talking with thise not from my country. am more comfortable wuth them.
what do you think about the reason?
why do i like to be in a supporting group with more foreigners than iranians?
Maybe you found foreigner more honest and frank, and I guess they really are. Or maybe it’s the matter of language. You know, sometimes a foreign language can act like a cover, make you speak more comfortable. For example I can be really talkative when I’m speaking English, but more silent speaking Persian and I’m not sure why

and nice pic

ویرایش توسط Islander : 04-20-2012 در ساعت 11:20 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 04-20-2012
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

Hey Guys
First of all honestly I didn't read all of your posts,But I've still got enough to say
A. Nice to see you Dane Kolane. We awe Maryam the pleasure of your presence
B. I totally like the idea I mean when you are stuck in a situation, what could possibly be more of relief than to know other people struggling with the same condition as you
I feels awesome to know that you are not the only one who's got that problem
Sharing experiences always works
I personally feel like I'm the only person on earth who's stuck like me sometimes and It would feel amazing to be proven wrong
There might not be a lot of this groups in Iran, But I think we can still share!

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Saba_Baran90 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-20-2012
دانه کولانه آواتار ها
    مدیر کل سایت

کوروش نعلینی

پیش فرض

No i think there are some groups which include people living with cancer
and you know there is a group made by Darioush recently for addicts
generally i think there are many difficulty for making a group or community in IRAN for political reasons
as i mentioned using the others experiences can be very useful but imagine who wants to speak about his experiences at an AIDS group in Iran

thanks mehregan but my ability at writing in English is poor
maryam and islander and jojetighi! are 3of a kind !
یه توضیح کوچولو برای مهرگان و صبا دکتر احمدی دکتر احمدی(آرش و محمود) و یه دکتر احمدی دیگه از یه گروه دیگه توی یه جلسه ای بوده اند که دکتر رجبزاده هم بوده (حالا امیدوارم گوگل نکنند اینو !) ایشون خطاب به یکی گفته اینها تری آف ا کایند هستند( این یک اصلاح در بازی پوکر هست !)

نقل قول:
kidding? I think I just failed, not many responses!!! So I decided not to participate in Persian parts instead
i could not understand what maryam said at all !

maybe Foreigner are more honest but really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
we want you islander to be talkative at persian too ! not only in site.
-----------
the god from saba's hands!
she does not read our posts completely but she can talk enough!
maybe we can categorize these groups in to 2 parts
general groups
and specific problems group
the point you mentioned ,know that you are not the only one who's got that problem, can be find at general groups

پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از دانه کولانه سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile talking about supporting groups

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Islander نمایش پست ها
kidding? I think I just failed, not many responses!!! So I decided not to participate in Persian parts instead !!!!!!!!!! and I am Maryam, Dear
friend..

If you are interested in movies, you can see samples in : Rabbit hole. Fight club, Back up plan, Lost, Rachel getting married

Maybe you found foreigner more honest and frank, and I guess they really are. Or maybe it’s the matter of language. You know, sometimes a foreign language can act like a cover, make you speak more comfortable. For example I can be really talkative when I’m speaking English, but more silent speaking Persian and I’m not sure why

and nice pic.

you have 'ekhtiar !' how do we say that in english?
this topic is so nice that i think about it sometimes a day and think about what ti write when i read the posts, tnx dear, honestly i thought you are a man ! dont know why ! once Dane Kolane named you as : m.Naseri and i thought it is: Mr.Naseri ! so 'ke intowr !' (please thell me that, too in english !) no, this topic is absolutly good, well done dear

ow! dane knows how i love movies ! you know, i watch a movie once a year ! i have just seen 4 parts of lost . . . shame on me !
i agree with you about foreigners. i like talking wit them

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Saba_Baran90 نمایش پست ها
Hey Guys

First of all honestly I didn't read all of your posts,But I've still got enough to say
A. Nice to see you Dane Kolane. We awe Maryam the pleasure of your presence

B. I totally like the idea I mean when you are stuck in a situation, what could possibly be more of relief than to know other people struggling with the same condition as you

I feels awesome to know that you are not the only one who's got that problem
Sharing experiences always works
I personally feel like I'm the only person on earth who's stuck like me sometimes and It would feel amazing to be proven wrong
There might not be a lot of this groups in Iran, But I think we can still share!

nice Sabi
i liked this senyence of you: Sharing experiences always works.
you know it better than me

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
No i think there are some groups which include people living with cancer

and you know there is a group made by Darioush recently for addicts
generally i think there are many difficulty for making a group or community in IRAN for political reasons
as i mentioned using the others experiences can be very useful but imagine who wants to speak about his experiences at an AIDS group in Iran

thanks mehregan but my ability at writing in English is poor
maryam and islander and jojetighi! are 3of a kind !
یه توضیح کوچولو برای مهرگان و صبا دکتر احمدی دکتر احمدی(آرش و محمود) و یه دکتر احمدی دیگه از یه گروه دیگه توی یه جلسه ای بوده اند که دکتر رجبزاده هم بوده (حالا امیدوارم گوگل نکنند اینو !) ایشون خطاب به یکی گفته اینها تری آف ا کایند هستند( این یک اصلاح در بازی پوکر هست !)

i could not understand what maryam said at all !

maybe Foreigner are more honest but really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
we want you islander to be talkative at persian too ! not only in site.
-----------
the god from saba's hands!
she does not read our posts completely but she can talk enough!
maybe we can categorize these groups in to 2 parts
general groups
and specific problems group
the point you mentioned ,know that you are not the only one who's got that problem, can be find at general groups
Dane Kolane !
how many dr.Ahmadies we have in uni ! i don't know Arash.
that was a nice sentence, 3 of a kind

honostly, i think all managers of the forum have the same feeling with me, when ever i see you are interested in the topics and come here, and write things makes us more interesting, too

i know what you said about supporting groups . what do you mean by this: really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
?

God from Admin's hand !

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-21-2012 در ساعت 12:16 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-21-2012
دانه کولانه آواتار ها
    مدیر کل سایت

کوروش نعلینی

پیش فرض

you can remember i have introduced m.naseri at pm cant you ?

arash ahmadi is one of the best member of electrical engineering department of razi uni
sometimes he teaches MicroProcessors
نقل قول:
i know what you said about . what do you mean by this: really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
?
I meant we live in a different context of living in comparison with Foreigner therefore implementing their experiences in incompatible conditions and contexts may cause some problems .

ویرایش توسط دانه کولانه : 04-21-2012 در ساعت 12:24 AM دلیل: adding "s" to problem!
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از دانه کولانه سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 04-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile talking about support groups + pic

@Maryam Gian:

i think pictures absorb others to come here and participate in our discussion

What Is A Support Group?

In a support group, members provide each other with various types of help, usually nonprofessional and nonmaterial, for a particular shared, usually burdensome, characteristic.
The help may take the form of providing and evaluating relevant information, relating personal experiences, listening to and accepting others' experiences, providing sympathetic understanding and establishing social networks. A support group may also work to inform the public or engage in advocacy.

adapted from: Wiki Pedia

looks good

برچسب ها
online support groups, online supporting groups, opinions about support groups, support groups, supporting groups, talking about supporting groups, گروه های حامی, گروه های حامی مجازی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 10:07 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.