بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 11-06-2011
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

addicted :i didn,t stole them
farhad : oo so you didn,t stole them if you right then where those drug come from ?haa?
addicted :thats non of your bussiness
farhad:i found my wallet in your hand why did you stole them
addicted: thats my wallet you idiot get it back to me
farhad:shut up how dare you can talk like this
farhad got his neck and he was sooo angry and he wanted to kill the addicted man but the addicted man show no try to save his life . farhad look at his eye and saw the dissapointment in his face
took his neck away and try to found the rest of the money to call to his old friend to help him
the addicted man saw farhad with no emoition things he let farhad to search his pocket farhad found somemoney .
they are few but enough to make a phone call .farhad went to made a phone call and the addicted man slowly cried.

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-06-2011 در ساعت 07:12 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 11-08-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

farhad found a store that had a phone . he found some palce to sit and thought that who he was going to call he made his choice . he speak to owner of the store and made a phone call to his friend named farshad
farshad came to him he had lived on that place and they were friends since the high school .when farshad saw his friend he was just surprised they hug
farsshd say:wow men you smell sooo much
farhad: yea it had a long story i will tell you but for now can get me some cloth and i should take a bath.if you can
farshad: sure man i will do any think for my old friend
farshad is not married yet he is not interested in these kind of things he is an engineer like farhad
they came to farshad house and farhad get a bath and get shirt and pants.
they made some thing to eat and talking about the past farhad see some thing starnge in the farshad eyes he wasn,t like before .
he was nervous . always he talked he moved his leg over and over again.
and he asked some thing about maryam he was frightend .
farshad: soo this is the cause of your run from the palce you live
farhad : yea that religious man finally do what he suppose to do . but for now let these things away i want some money . you now maryam ran she kept all of my money .
farshad : thats not a problem you,ll have what you want for now you need some rest
farhad: no isay i don,t have any time man
farshad : alright i will give you the money but don,t get those to never pay back them
they both laugh but farhad see his friend gestures it is like he try to protend some one else
farshad go to aroom a take some money and give it to farhad.
and farhad went to go but his friend start to insist on him to stay and he achieved
to make him to stay that night .
they talk and farhad went to go to sleep . .

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-09-2011 در ساعت 01:40 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-08-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

farhad protend that he was slept but he was worried about his friend he act like he work for some one . when his wife leave him alone his friend can,t betray to him ? this is logical and farhad is the best logical thinker.easily he gets up and open the door and go behind the wall to see whats happening . and he saw his friend seaching his wallet he feel look like loser . why ? damn this world why his friend do this to him
farhad : what are you doin? ha
farshad surrprised and frightend and first he was shoked and he coudn,t speak but when he ccould speak he said: what nothing ? what are you talking about ?s
farhad: you are searching my wallet for what ? said in anger position
farshad couldn,t take the pressure : ok man don,t be angry i had no chance farhad look at me i know we were friends but just for a moment let me to explain you some thin man they are dangerous they kill every one that stand in front of them they are not jokking when they warn that they kill you one the officer that stand in front of them was killed with helium farhad they warned me i was scared i want to live...man
farhad: do you say to them where am i ? a
farshad : i had no chance man i said to you! dud
farhad : enough i am not your friend any more i go and take your car with no fight alright and you don,t follow me understand?
farshad: but if they come and they don,t see you what should i do ?ha
farhad: that your problem you should thinked about what you done
farshad: don,t do this to me
farhad get his wallet and the switch and take the car out and go ...
suddenly he figured that poor addicted man is a good cover to do some thing that he couldnt do by him self because his location has found and they found him again
searching alittle bit help him to found the addicted man .
the addicted man was felt on the grass again farhad first try to awake ahim but he didn,t and farhad decide to lift him and put him in the car and he did that .
the second part is running from that city . in high possibilities they close the city to stop the car .
maybe his friend call to them again .

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-08-2011 در ساعت 11:58 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-09-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

its cool and dark farhad was alone there wasn,t any car in the street .farhad think to stop somewhere he had no idea where to go and the addicted man still slept farhad decided to move forward the things around him is going worse . he knew he shouldn,t waste any time, do some thin or will lose again 'say to him self
his choice was not to stay in the town
maybe the city was closed and they got him in the city exit.but it was better not to stay an move the math and the knowledge say to him to have its own choice
between bad and worst
he push his leg on the pedal and accelerate the car to go faster nothing is important just move the past behind and never see it again.
in the way to arrive the exit of the city farhad think about himself and the way in front of him he was not a kid . he was a man he was brave enough to do what ever he imagined .
but situation is diffrent .he arrived at the city exit . and he thinked was true they control the exit of the city . farhad didn,t lost his control but he should do some thin to rescue himself.he looked around for away to scape finlly an idea comes in to his mind . he get the car in the side of the road and try to awake the addicted man and he waked up
farhad: hi don,t shout i will explain you every thing
addicted : what ?where is this place where am i ?help(shouting)..s
farhad try to close his mouth
farhad : listen to me i pay you money man just i don,t want you any thing just do me a favor and i will pay a lots of mony trust me i am not in a good situation.
addicted man : leave me alone i don,t want your money
say it with crying
farhad : look i wasn,t good to you now forget every thing i will swear that i pay good money to you to go back the city and buy what ever you want but you should do me a favor
addicted first say some thin and keep crying but finally he accept to do some thin to farhad
farhad : listen to me carfully this is what you should done you protend that you are sick and you can,t turn on your car i will take the car to a place that you can,t get it out by your self and you start to want some help to put back the car in the road meanwhile i was hide in the behind of the car in The back seat of car

you do not leave the car and sit in the front seat and if the guard want to see the behind you will deny him with what ever you now

iwill trust and believe in you man don,t dissapoint me

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-10-2011 در ساعت 06:26 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-10-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

farhad put the car in the place that stock in there and then he hided in the back
the addicted man go to bring some help to make the car out . the guards came in and they helped to get out the car .
the addictred man sit in the side of driver seat and he wanted from some one to sit and drove the car out side of the exit control farhad thought was that if the car in would be in side of the road because of some cars that want to go faster from the others made a heavy traffic and made guards to get out the car by them self and the addicted man protend that he was sick and his face is prophetic enough to believe and help him get out the car and move the car out side of the exit section and then farhad move and drove the rest of the road
beside they cover the license plate with snow and if they are lucky guards don,t dought to them
actually this was happening and farhad achived what he planned for and now they wait some moment the addicted man stiill sit in front and then farhad come to front and sit and changed their shirt(with addicted ) farhad move his hand to appreciate them for their help and he accelerated the car and go , the addicted feel pain farhad didn,t think about to stop in any mottel , hotel or what ever ............

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-10-2011 در ساعت 05:15 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-13-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

farhad still drove he wants to be far enough from police and security agent he achieved. the night is dark and the addicted stop from shouting because of pain . farhad think about to get rid of the addicted as soon as possible .
and he thought that leave the addicted in the side of the road but it is not fair he helped farhad to scape and beside farhad promise to help him .one of the farhad personality detail is that if he promised he should do it .
he learned this since he was just a child
they arrived to the next city . and the fuel had start to finish farhad should find a fuel station and do some thing about the addicted man .
he slept last night but the other nigh what should he do
he addict to drugs
this is bad
farhad found a fuel station and he stoped when he went to do his work the addicted had waked up and he started to cry and shout again
farhad: shhhhhhhhhh why are shouting ? what do you want
addicted : i want some drugs help me i can,t handle the pain man
it ruind my body my bone is going to blow up help me
farhad : alright let me see what i got with my self and if you were lucky maybe i can find some thing that shut your pain for a while now be quiet and let me to exit the station then i will help and i have,nt any drug i buy you some drugs
.. the addicted feel calm when farhad said that and try to sleep again

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-13-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

hold on mr.big bang! hold on a minute!
wait for us!
i'll be thankfull if u summerize what have u wrote here! 5 pages! good luck!
but plz tell us a bit about what is written here, for God's sake!

tnx so much, i'll be back and waiting for u to reply
قدیمی 11-13-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها
hold on mr.big bang! hold on a minute!
wait for us!
i'll be thankfull if u summerize what have u wrote here! 5 pages! good luck!
but plz tell us a bit about what is written here, for God's sake!

tnx so much, i'll be back and waiting for u to reply
hi miss mehregan the story that comes from the structure that miss saba has accepted that i think!i see no body come in
when nobody care about this topic when no body comw when i can come why shouldn,t i wrote the story ok i am jokking all of the things is just to have fun but when you ask what is the story how should isay the entire story when 5 page have written
the fun part is that no body comes
actually nobody care
i was surprised when i see miss saba or any one don,t stop me from writing ! and because of it i wrote and i wrote again that some body comes and say some thing
----------------------------------------------------------------
beside all of that,the story had written don,t erase it or change it just continue this i will promise that be patient until every body accept the rest but i think some body should say some thing to start because i see the argue for 3 pages and nothing achived.
but in the end i follow the rule and i will respect to the owner of this topic
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you don,t want the story or some thing is wrong i will kept the responsibility and don,t bother any one
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i wish the best for institute of mehregun film corporation
that was joke
and i think i am talking too much again !but judge fair , is this a good story or not ?a
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seriously guys i like this that was good idea
and thank for miss mehregan that at least came back and see what happened
besiiiiiide i will come here this is my topic toooooooooooooooooooo
don,t bother you self guys my self confidence is enough for entire forum
ok i think if i say some thing else amir abbas comes and blow me up
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-13-2011 در ساعت 10:49 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از bigbang به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 11-14-2011
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

tnx for replying, actually this topic is not belonged to someone special, the first time i accepted the title:active user, ipromised to work, really work for the forum, and play- even an epsilon role!- inorder to increase the forum's quality. thank u so much for being active in this nice topic, we all thought about stablishing such topic and all of us must cooperate with each other to go on.

now i'm in the university, the next time i had enough free time, that will be soon because i'm gonna be 4 days off! i'll definitey read all of what u wrote and will try to summerize it and i
invite everyone, to come back again to this topic.
tnx so much
come back again and try not to interrupt ur job here.

p.s. thank u for suggesting mehreGUN! i hadn't noticed that!
what do uthink about my avatar?!!!
plz reply in the topic of: English guys, come here
truly urs

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 11-14-2011 در ساعت 10:24 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
پاسخ

برچسب ها
improving english, تقویت زبان

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 03:57 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.