محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Islander نمایش پست ها
Wow, Thank you so much.Nice to meet you all.

I was new and little bit Scared so I though with a Sweet song I may win your hearts!!! furthermore I started learning English with music and I think it's a very good way at least for me. Sharing Music(specially unknown Ones) always makes me feel better, and sharing music here is easier because It's matter of English not only music..

buy the way I do love this song because gives me a nice feeling , and It's poem is quite right and also Lovely. I have to confess I'm listening to it more than 10 times each day!!!
And I Do Love English. so I'm glad to be with you Lovely people here!

tnx so much dear Islander, that's very kind of you.
to be honest, i have tried so many ways to learn and improve my english, unfortunately, these days i preceive the importance of listening to music! it is a very good way to learn the informal and some times formal english, but i think it's better for informal english
the song you shared is a very nice one, and i think it worths listening to, 10 times per
day

مرسی جزیره نشین عزیز
راستش میتونم بگم که راه های زیادی برای یادگیری انگلیسیم امتحان کردم، اما این اواخر به اهمیت و کمکی که موسیقی میتونه بکنه پی بردم !
به نظرم بیشتر برای یادگیری انگلیسی غیر رسمی به درد میخوره، و آهنگ بسیار زیبایی که به اشتراک گذاشتید، ارزش ده بار گوش دادن در روز رو هم داره

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
thanks for sharing what you like ,

as the information extracted from this sound_file it is soundtrack of house( tv series) season 3.
dear islander what do you mean about ?
do u mean by the way means :
کد:
in spite of

-------
افزایش:
اها راستی قرار شد فارسی هم جهت یادگیری کسانی مثل من بنویسیم .
--------------------
سپاس بابت به اشتراک گذاشتن انچه که خود نیز دوست داشتید .
همانطور که از اطلاعاتی که از خود فایل صوتی که گذاشتید قابل استخراج است پیداست این اهنگ قسمتی از موسیقی سریال هاوس در فصل سه هست
(چون یکی از دوستان پرسیده بود)
جزیره نشین گرامی ایا منظور شما از قسمت مشخص شده ی فوق
by the way به معنای : به هر حال با این حال به هر روی هست و اشتباه تایپی بوده است
نقطه سر خط .

tnx for obeying the rules admin, you shined our dark topic ;p

مرسی برای رعایت قوانون منور نمودید تاپیک تاریکمان را

نقل قول:
oh, Do forgive me, It's By the way as you said.
نقل قول:
yes it's a soundtrack of House, my sister Loves that serial and shared its Soundtracks With me. Unfortunately I'm not interested in serials my self!
and With all respect I don't like to translate my own words. I think it's better not to do that at all because that way we can not concentrate on the English Part completely. and It will be less challenging. I guess searching and trying to understand is more useful . And all of us can enjoy and learn better.. But If It's a Very Unbreakable rule I will try to Obey!

well dear islander it is not unbreakable, but i tried so many ways in order to absorb other users to come to this topic, finally i thought writing the translation may be helpfull, i my self will do that, you can do, or not as you wish

نه، اونقدراهم قانون unbreakable ی نیست ! صرفا برای جذب کاربرای دیگه س، من خودم حتی المقدور رعایت میکنم، اگر هم کس دیگه ای دوست داشت میتونه ترجمه بنویسه، میتونه هم ننویسه

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Saba_Baran90 نمایش پست ها
Mehregan gian I love u more than I'll ever be able to say

Cause one's true feelings for their true friends are always unspoken of
welcome Dear Islander
Your presence here is kinda being a breath of fresh air
And such a nice way to start being with us by the way: sharing you favorite song
Thanks
I dont really listen to farsi music much
I like the sincerity in English music
It's more simple and less twisted
I like country music though, kinda warm and smooth and it's also much of a people's thing if you know what I mean
people can easily relate to it
I also Like Adele and her songs
Her latest album called "21" was such a hit
I see we also awe you the pleasure of Dane Kolane's presence here
Love u guys

yeah, sabi

by the way, we havn't talked about country music ! oh i love it ! especially Elvis . . . They call me poor boy, but i ain't lonesome. . . . and other songs of him: as long as i've got a dolly like you !

or Wec Pierce's songs: slowly i'm falling
more in love with you
slowly you're feeling
a heart that can be true !

now i can't hide my feelings!
no matter what i do !

for slowly i'm falling
more in love with you . . .

راستی تا حالا درباره کانتری میوزیک حرف نزده بودیم، خیلی دوستش دارم، مخصوصا آهنگ های الویس پریسلی و وب پیرس رو . . .