بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > هنر > فیلم سينما تئاتر و تلویزیون Cinema and The Movie > سینمای جهان > دانلود مجموعه های مستند

دانلود مجموعه های مستند در این تالار مجموعه های مستند قرار میگیرند

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 11-24-2008
SonBol آواتار ها
SonBol SonBol آنلاین نیست.
معاونت

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2007
محل سکونت: یه غربت پر خاطره
نوشته ها: 11,775
سپاسها: : 521

1,688 سپاس در 686 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض دانلود فيلم مستند و ورزشي مرد باردار The PREGNANT MAN

مستند «مرد باردار»
This Documentary reveals the Pregnant life of Thomas Beatie (the worlds first pregnant Man), with never been seen video footage, includes interviews with the couple and Oregon State Residents, along with there own personal home videos from their home life to her Delivery at the hospital.
When asked whether he considers himself gay when he met with Nancy — his wife now, Thomas said they were a normal couple although perceived by others as *******s.
“I lived my life as a woman at that point. Legally, I was female. But inside I still felt male. So the way other people perceived us, they saw us as a ******* couple,” Thomas said.
He said they could have normal kind of intercourse after reassignment surgery and hormone treatment.
The pregnant man said they have legal problems with their first baby’s birth certificate.
“I filled it out as me father, Nancy mother, and they changed it last minute, and they put her as father and me as mother. And then they changed it again and put us as parents. We’re not a same-*** marriage. We’re legal man and wife,” said Thomas.
Mentioning his first delivery, Thomas called it a life-changing experience.
Thomas and wife Nancy met 18 years ago and married after living nearly 12 years later. He underwent surgery but kept his female reproductive organs so he could have a family. They bought sperm from a donor when they decided to start a family.
The 34-year-old has released photos of his new daughter, Susan Juliette Beatie, to People magazine.
On June 29 at 8:55 p.m., Beatie, a former female beauty pageant contestant, made cultural history by bringing into the world a 9 lbs., 5 oz. baby girl named Susan Juliette, reports New York Daily News.
However, Nancy is able to breastfeed the baby thanks to a process known as induced lactation, process using hormones and physical stimulation with a breast pump.
Beatie says that he kept his reproductive rights because “wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire.”
The 34-year-old man said he is Now expecting their second child in June 2009, and the sperm comes from the same donor, according to CNN report.

لينکهاي دانلود

Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part1.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part2.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part3.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part4.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part5.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part6.rar
Pregnant_Man_Documentary.part7.rar

رمز فايل: ندارد
Links checked on 02/01/09 by link checker bot

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 01:21 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.