بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 07-26-2013
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Arrow داستان کوتاه به زبان انگلیسی - One at a time

داستان کوتاه به زبان انگلیسی - One at a time

One At a Time

A friend of ours was walking down a deserted Mexican beach at sunset. As he walked along, he began to see another man in the distance. As he grew nearer he noticed that the local native kept learning down, picking something up and throwing it out into the water. Time and again he began hurling things out into the ocean.

As our friend approached even closer, he noticed that the man was picking up starfish that had been washed up on the beach and, one at a time, he was throwing them back in to the water.

Our friend was puzzled, he approached the man and said, "Good evening, friend. I was wondering what you are doing."

"I'm throwing these starfish back into the ocean. You see, it's low tide right now, and all of these starfish have been washed up onto the shore. If I don't throw them back into the sea, they'll die up here from lack of oxygen."

"I understand," my friend replied, "but there must be thousands of starfish o this beach. You can't possibly get to all of them. There are simply too many and don't you realize this is probably happening on hundreds of beaches all up and down this coast. Can't you see that you can't possibly make a difference?"

The local native smiled, bent down and picked up yet another starfish, and as he throw it back into the sea, he replied, "made a difference to that one!"

by: Jack Canfield and Mark V.Hansen

قدیمی 09-02-2013
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile Short Stories in English - داستان کوتاه به زبان انگلیسی - تقویت درک مطلب - تقویت زبان انگلیسی

Short Stories in English - داستان کوتاه به زبان انگلیسی - تقویت درک مطلب - تقویت زبان انگلیسی
Let's Speak English in ESL classes :-)

It was the first day of class. Two of her new ESL classmates wanted to know where Tara was from. They were both from Iraq. Because Tara looked Iraqi, one of the women asked Tara, in English, if she was from Iraq. Tara replied, "No, I'm not." Then the women took turns asking Tara if she was from Iran, or Syria, or Jordan. To each question, Tara responded with a simple no. Laughing, one woman said to the other, "She's not from anywhere!" The two went to their desks, talking to each other in Arabic.
The next day, the teacher divided the students into groups of four. The students in each group asked introductory questions of each other. A student in Tara's group asked her, "Where are you from?" Tara answered that she was from Iraq. The two women who had questioned Tara the day before were sitting only a few feet away. Both of them heard Tara's response.
"Aha!" they both exclaimed. "You ARE from Iraq!" Tara smiled and said yes. Then she apologized to both of them for lying the day before. She explained that she had not wanted to get into an Arabic conversation with them. It had been her experience that many ESL students continued to speak their native language in ESL class, and Tara had not come to ESL class to practice her Arabic. In her opinion, ESL students should try to speak English only.
"I agree," said Rose.
"You're 100 percent right," agreed Jennifer. "Rose and I must stop speaking Arabic to each other. Right, Rose?" Rose nodded, and then said something in Arabic. All three women laughed.
Over the next four months, Tara became friendly with both women, although she never spoke a word of Arabic to them during class or break
قدیمی 10-12-2013
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile a funny story ^_^

Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 10-12-2013 در ساعت 08:07 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از مهرگان به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 07-17-2014
افسون 13 آواتار ها
افسون 13 افسون 13 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عالی

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2012
محل سکونت: تهران
نوشته ها: 2,255
سپاسها: : 3,026

3,197 سپاس در 1,890 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

People who are our friends ، but our doom

My fish in the aquarium wanted to talk to me ، but every time she opened her mouth ، it was filled with water so she couldn't talk . I took her out to let her talk ، she was so happy and excited ، started to jump up and down till she got tired and fell into sleep . I though while she is asleep its the best time i put her back in the aquarium . She has been sleeping for some hours now ، I think she is mad that I left her in the water again ، that's why she pretend she is still asleep

THIS IS THE STORY OF SOME PEOPLE AROUND US ، WE LOVE THEM ، THEY LOVE US TOO ، BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND US AND THEY THINK THEY TREAT US IN THE BEST WAY
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از افسون 13 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 07-20-2014
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض

Thank you Dear Afson, youe story reminded me another story of mine~ i wrote about ..

برچسب ها
short stories, اختصاصی, ترجمه, داستان کوتاه, داستان کوتاه انگلیسی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 12:00 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.