بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > فنی و مهندسی > معماری

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-20-2012
انعکاس در معماری آواتار ها
انعکاس در معماری انعکاس در معماری آنلاین نیست.
تازه کار

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2012
نوشته ها: 7
سپاسها: : 0

0 سپاس در 0 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض Paris: Beaubourg - Centre Pompidou

Paris: Beaubourg - Centre Pompidou انعکاس در شاهکارهای معماری

معماری و بازتاب نور و تصویر Paris: Beaubourg - Centre Pompidou

عکس نور معماری

Outside-in / inside-out

Aussen und innen

Extérieur - intérieur

As promised in the last posting, I come back to the topics of "inside-out / outside-in” and "museum and the city". These topics will probably keep my imagination busy for a while, and I will have to revisit places again and again, in order to refine my images and come closer to what I would like them to be.
Comments and proposals for improvements are very welcome.

And if you haven't looked at Escher's perfect illustration of the topic yet, I encourage you to do so. (Click here) With my declining eyesight, a large format camera would help to better see the images in all their detail (of which there is a lot, despite advice to keep images simpler), but I will have to make do with my Nikons.

The current images are just a first step in approaching these topics, taken on July 30 around the Centre Pompidou in Paris. In some cases, the camera position needs to change for better reflections, in others, I should experiment with different daylight and cloud formations, bigger crowds inside and outside, people placed at different positions, etc.
The image above and the next two below have the Centre Pompidou “penetrate” a neighbouring building. I was attracted by the contrast of the rather tame (even lame) metal construction of the neighbouring building and the flamboyant and daring one of the Centre Pompidou.

Click on the images to enlarge

The next two images treat the subject of “outside-in”: The sloping space in front of the Centre Pompidou reflects in the glass panes of the building. One can see people wakling on the outside being “projected inward”, mingling with people people inside whose image is blurred by the reflections of the outside. The photographer is also projected into the (last) image, despite Erich Kästner's saying:

Merk's dir, du Schaf,
weil's immer gilt:
der Photograph
ist nie auf'm Bild."

Paris: Beaubourg - Centre Pompidou معماری و ساختمانهای زیبا
شاهکارهای معماری
بناهای زیبا و باور نکردنی با معماری فوق العاده .
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 06:02 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.