بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 11-02-2012
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

hello to every one it seems that all of us have two days off from now, i mean this time that i am writing this post . thanks to miss saba and miss elham and and miss islander (miss maryam , i believe this is a very beautiful name maybe you should change your user name to it )and miss mehregan that allow me to say what ever i feel , thank you for providing freedom of speech in this place
and thank you to everyone these sentences shows your kindness
----------------------------------------------------------------------
and miss star , you know this is really sad that boys in iran think like this
but all boys are not thinking like that
i don,t think like that , at least i understand that sentences in different times and situations have their own meaning .i can't see you and you can,t see me these talks and conversations are between our brains
and believe me there are no difference between boys and girls when their brain calculating . and about feeling it is just a high voltage react that comes from neurons cells to make us feel some thing like what ever we feel .so it is just chemical and physical react and it is our weakness, a human kind weakness
it seems boys in iran take does high votage serious.i don't know why should some thing cause that . it is just look like an error in our entire body system
especially in our brain , like we (i mean boys don,t say to each other dear cause it is just weird !and i don,t have any idea why it is weird )see the problem just expand .
i can say what ever i want there is no limit ! limits are in our brain
like i say miss mehregan i miss you so much when you are not in forum cause you keep the light on here in english section
or miss saba and miss maryam your poetry sentences are just fine i am interested in them or miss elham i am interested in your movie related post and your quotes , and from the other sight unfortunately i feel jealous when i see that there is no boy here and it is just light me up !
from now on i am not going to deny my feeling cause who knows that tomorrow we'll be dead or alive

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-02-2012 در ساعت 02:22 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 11-04-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

it seems that situation get brown again
cause no one post a new comment
i guess i just say some thin that i shouldn't say ! or university give hard homework to their students
come here and talk about it .i will appreciate that

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-04-2012 در ساعت 12:55 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از bigbang به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 11-04-2012
Elham Naseri آواتار ها
Elham Naseri Elham Naseri آنلاین نیست.
تازه کار

تاریخ عضویت: Oct 2012
محل سکونت: Rasht/ Kermanshah
نوشته ها: 12
سپاسها: : 18

27 سپاس در 10 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

dear Bigbang, I it's definitely the second reason!
these days I'm so busy with the university's work that it don't even know where to start!!!
I just sit there and stare at the pile, unable to decide!
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Elham Naseri سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 11-05-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Elham Naseri نمایش پست ها
dear Bigbang, I it's definitely the second reason!
these days I'm so busy with the university's work that it don't even know where to start!!!
I just sit there and stare at the pile, unable to decide!
best wishes dear Elham, Good luch
قدیمی 11-12-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

Smile English Conversations

long, long time age.. i can still remember .. how that "feeling" used to make me smile...

hellow everyone, as Saba Gian says: long time no seen, where are you guys? ofcource i know, it's the season of exams. . .

it's a long time Ghazal.Mr hasn'e come, i wish her the best, every where she is.

and i haven;t been talking to GolBarg for a long time i think she is busy with her lessons and university. Good luck my dear psychologist friend.

come on Saba! you appear in the list of online users but write nothing! what has happened to yoou?!

Dearest BigBang! how do you do? i myself have lots of semiterm examinations. . . they are getting started!! oh... lets not talk about exams and the educational system as long as bigbang gets headache . by the way, what is the boy in your avatar doing? is he going to fly? or he is trying to cencentrate for walking on a narrow stright way? or both of them!? do you know what does my signature mean?

my dear friends Elham and Maryam, i know they are in different cities o the country, far from kermanshah. go ahead, GoodLuck

i still have perfect ideas for this section, but strongly believe that a 24-hour day and night is not fair! i need more time! i always run out of time!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 11-12-2012 در ساعت 10:41 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 11-12-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

hello miss mehregan
i wish luck and success in your exams , and midterm are just like my headache you were right .and in my avatar it,s his motivation to fly , look like a plane he tries to take off from the earth i have this feeling too
i want to fly over everything , and be the best , like an eagle proud of my self i have this feeling some times like a butterfly some times like an eagle
i like both of them ,and i will like to be a child even if i will 70 years old that,s the reason that i am interested in this image.

نقل قول:
do you know what does my signature mean
i am dying to know that an you know that too
i am just get sick of stopping my pry
say it pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeee

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 11-12-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض مکالمه انگلیسی

Flying . . . it used to be my greatest dream . . . i could cry! because i loved to fly, i wanted to be an astronaut.!

siwi naw dastan! so you wanna know what does it mean!? why you haven't asked it before?! siw means apple
naw means in
dastan means hands!

so, siwi naw dastan = (like) an apple in (my) hands!

precious moments turned to rainfall... autumn and after that winter... coldness brings (especially for me) calm and patience to think deeper about my own valuable things... only Good Friends are forever. ( how'bi rabt!'it was)

لحظه های گرانبها، جای خودشونو به بارون دادن... پاییز و بعد از اون زمستون... سرما (مخصوصا برای خود من) آرامش و صبر به ارمغان میاره، برای عمیق تر فکر کردن به چیزهای ارزشمند خودم... فقط بهترین دوستان هستند، که تا ابد با هم میمونن (خودم میدانم! بی ربط بود!)

i will definitely merge these three last posts (because of the order ) where are you guys?!

i have a lot to say in English . i have started speaking in English with my younger brother, he in 11 and has been going to language school for 2 years, now i think he is able to talik i am proud of that i really enjoy it when i can teach a good manner to someone younger than me, you know it, that's really nice and also funny!

i won't forget the term: why are you looking at me so left left? ("chera chap chap bem nega mikoni?")

there are so manynice and new smilies! i like to use them all!

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 11-25-2012 در ساعت 10:55 AM دلیل: پست های کوتاه و پشت سر هم
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-24-2012
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

Hi!! I missed You all

Dear Friends I always enjoy reading your words But I don't know why it's getting so hard to me to come here and say something! but as I said, I always read all your posts and enjoy

But I Can say I watched Such an extremely Lovely Animation Yesterday For the second time!! : Brave 2012

It is So Funny And fascinating !! I Do Love it
I Was Like this for the first time that I watched it and For the second Time either
!!!!!!

ویرایش توسط Islander : 11-24-2012 در ساعت 09:41 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 11-25-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

پیش فرض

welcome dear Mary , i missed you, too i know you are studying and busy with physics! Good For ya!

i like this picture you posted, like to see taht animation, by the way where do you bring these nice ones?! you may download them, don't you?
but as long as we deal with this nice! speed of downloading, then what are other ways to afford such animations?!

i have recently watched this one, The Invention Of Love, a silent animation full of meanings! it was short and very nice!

read more about the film

one qst! who can read this?! BigBang! can you write what is written in this circle?

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 11-25-2012 در ساعت 11:59 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-25-2012
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

Wheel ,circle ,cycle—revolution. Rotate ,circulate,sing—rock n roll. Wheel spokes hub going in / going out all the paths lead around . the moon goes around the earth . the earth goes around the sun /revolution of the wheel of the year – death and rebirth . the wheel can't balance in place. We orbit around the boundary of our time . history is a record of change . the dna of the universe is a spiral . it comes round that's the power of the wheel – constant change .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks dear mehregan i,ll take it as a sweet gift for all of us . its all about the universe and it,s a beautiful poet

thank you

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
chat in english, chatting in english, common english conversations, مکالمه انگلیسی, مکالمه انگلیسی برای تقویت زبان, مکالمه رایج, آموزش مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت زبان انگلیسی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 06:41 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.