بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
Prev پست قبلی   پست بعدی Next
قدیمی 04-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile talking about supporting groups

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Islander نمایش پست ها
kidding? I think I just failed, not many responses!!! So I decided not to participate in Persian parts instead !!!!!!!!!! and I am Maryam, Dear
friend..

If you are interested in movies, you can see samples in : Rabbit hole. Fight club, Back up plan, Lost, Rachel getting married

Maybe you found foreigner more honest and frank, and I guess they really are. Or maybe it’s the matter of language. You know, sometimes a foreign language can act like a cover, make you speak more comfortable. For example I can be really talkative when I’m speaking English, but more silent speaking Persian and I’m not sure why

and nice pic.

you have 'ekhtiar !' how do we say that in english?
this topic is so nice that i think about it sometimes a day and think about what ti write when i read the posts, tnx dear, honestly i thought you are a man ! dont know why ! once Dane Kolane named you as : m.Naseri and i thought it is: Mr.Naseri ! so 'ke intowr !' (please thell me that, too in english !) no, this topic is absolutly good, well done dear

ow! dane knows how i love movies ! you know, i watch a movie once a year ! i have just seen 4 parts of lost . . . shame on me !
i agree with you about foreigners. i like talking wit them

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Saba_Baran90 نمایش پست ها
Hey Guys

First of all honestly I didn't read all of your posts,But I've still got enough to say
A. Nice to see you Dane Kolane. We awe Maryam the pleasure of your presence

B. I totally like the idea I mean when you are stuck in a situation, what could possibly be more of relief than to know other people struggling with the same condition as you

I feels awesome to know that you are not the only one who's got that problem
Sharing experiences always works
I personally feel like I'm the only person on earth who's stuck like me sometimes and It would feel amazing to be proven wrong
There might not be a lot of this groups in Iran, But I think we can still share!

nice Sabi
i liked this senyence of you: Sharing experiences always works.
you know it better than me

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط دانه کولانه نمایش پست ها
No i think there are some groups which include people living with cancer

and you know there is a group made by Darioush recently for addicts
generally i think there are many difficulty for making a group or community in IRAN for political reasons
as i mentioned using the others experiences can be very useful but imagine who wants to speak about his experiences at an AIDS group in Iran

thanks mehregan but my ability at writing in English is poor
maryam and islander and jojetighi! are 3of a kind !
یه توضیح کوچولو برای مهرگان و صبا دکتر احمدی دکتر احمدی(آرش و محمود) و یه دکتر احمدی دیگه از یه گروه دیگه توی یه جلسه ای بوده اند که دکتر رجبزاده هم بوده (حالا امیدوارم گوگل نکنند اینو !) ایشون خطاب به یکی گفته اینها تری آف ا کایند هستند( این یک اصلاح در بازی پوکر هست !)

i could not understand what maryam said at all !

maybe Foreigner are more honest but really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
we want you islander to be talkative at persian too ! not only in site.
-----------
the god from saba's hands!
she does not read our posts completely but she can talk enough!
maybe we can categorize these groups in to 2 parts
general groups
and specific problems group
the point you mentioned ,know that you are not the only one who's got that problem, can be find at general groups
Dane Kolane !
how many dr.Ahmadies we have in uni ! i don't know Arash.
that was a nice sentence, 3 of a kind

honostly, i think all managers of the forum have the same feeling with me, when ever i see you are interested in the topics and come here, and write things makes us more interesting, too

i know what you said about supporting groups . what do you mean by this: really implementation of their experiences in our life may cause some serious problems for us
?

God from Admin's hand !

ویرایش توسط مهرگان : 04-21-2012 در ساعت 12:16 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:

برچسب ها
online support groups, online supporting groups, opinions about support groups, support groups, supporting groups, talking about supporting groups, گروه های حامی, گروه های حامی مجازی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 04:39 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.